I am a novice in the beautiful, stimulating and exciting community of bloggers, and I am extremely proud to announce vitadimamma has just been nominated versatile blogger by unamammaperdue !
I really want to thank her for this award. It’s been an honor for me to receive this gift from a veteran blogger like her and that I truly think highly of , as some other bloggers, for the way they express their thoughts on the blogs and they are able to do it! This award gives me the right kick to push forward in experimenting on writing online and mostly, to confirm that bloggers’ world is a vital and absolutely fun community to join!
To deserve this award there are some rules to follow. It is in fact necessary to:
– Thanking the blogger who gave you the nomination, adding her link on your blog.
– sharing 7 facts/things/news on you
– giving back the award to other 15 bloggers you think deserve it, because their blog is interesting and make them know they have won.
So…thanks again to unamammaperdue!
Here are 7 facts/things/news about me:
1. Motherhood has been a revolution in my life and it has change it completely…for the better! My children give me the insights to recognize daily in myself my true inner nature. As Maria Montessori said: through children we walk back in the path we began at birth, form the center to outskirt, from outskirt to center.
2. I instinctively tend to feel as a victim and to surrender to melancholy, but I am learning through experience to manage these energies in a positive way and transform them in consistency and determination in reaching goals. Beyond results, this is helping me a lot in reaching interior peace.
3. I can’t stand going to bed when kitchen is a mess! I know for many people isn’t a real problem, but, for me, it would be such a torture getting up and finding dinner dishes and stoves to wash and put away!
4. I am passionate about natural cooking and healthy living, but I easily fall apart when facing…Nutella!
5. I believe right or wrong choices I have made in the past, made me the person I am now and I am truly grateful for that. Maybe one of the resentments I have, is not having joined one of the Odin Teatret workshops, when I had the opportunity, during University years.
6. I am an “early bird” person, I like getting up at dawn and enjoying solitude for a while. The first thing I do when I wake up is getting dressed! I so much enjoy putting my pajama on at night and so much I hate it in the morning! I think it’s related to biorhythms!
7. I thank daily for the blessing of having a wonderful person as my husband Matteo in my life, the best man I have ever known. He’s handsome, talented, sensible and an indefeasible whiner. I wouldn’t want to share life with anyone else.
And now, these are 15 blogs I admire and I follow with interest and gratitude (strictly listed in random order!):
3 La casa nella prateria
4 La pappadolce
15 Raising Happiness
…hoping you can take a tour in these wonderful blogs! Now I am ready to share the news with them!